Okay, so I'm going to take a page from Laylabean and change my kids' names on this blog, for added privacy and security. You just never know who's reading.
Child #1.....Reed
Child #2.....Rose
Child #3.....Renee
I've also changed my own post name...hopefully it won't confuse anyone.
If I've used your name, or your kids' names and you'd like me to go back and edit the post just let me know...I'm more than happy to. Have a great day!
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Name Changes
Posted by
Piano Mom
at
1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
As much as I hate the idea of all the secrecy, I think it's a necessary precaution. If you want to go back and edit/delete any comments I've made where I've used the kid's real names, feel free.
And...would you be willing to edit the post that tagged me for the meme so it doesn't list my real name? Pretty please?? That meme is totally coming, BTW, and no, I'm not stalling at all, why do you ask?
Laylabean...Changed it first thing this morning! I don't think I have any other "real" names from your family anywhere in my blog. Do you happen to know how to go back and edit comments?
Thanks!
I'm not sure Blogger lets you edit someone else's comments. If you go to the comments tab in your dashboard it should have more info.
cute blog sister! hey, do you want me to do the same with my blog and remove any/all names and links? i will try and be careful and not use actual names.
Jen...if you'd just change the link on your blog roll to read "Piano Mom" instead of "The Hallings", that would be great! (I got my template from the same place you did...I read your reply to Rachel.)
You know this is something I have been preaching to L-dog, since the starting of my blog 3 years ago. We all need to watch what we say and only use informal names. I'm not a freak that is scared of a lot of things, however, with the proliferation of the internet and such security is a bigger problem then people know. So I congratulate you piano women for taking the steps to fix things.
Post a Comment