As a child, every year I hoped to win the Valentine's box decorating contest. Every year I was sorely disappointed. Sadly, I've been living vicariously through my children on this...or should I say, through Rose, as Reed has no desire to participate in the Valentine's hoopla. The theme of this year's box is "Dinner for Two". Now, to be fair...Rose did help glue & tape and set the table. (I just dictated where things were placed!) Last year, she won "The most Valentine-y box"; I'm anxious to see how we do this year.
On a side note...the school day has been delayed by 2 hours for more snow! The kids were ecstatic until I told them that now they had plenty of time for cleaning their rooms and having a piano lesson before school!
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Dinner for Two
Posted by
Piano Mom
at
8:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is absolutely amazing...where did you come up with that idea? I bet you win something good!!!
Way to go, Rose!!! Your box is way cute. Hope the Valentines inside were just right!!! I love Valentine's Day. When I was a little girl (2nd. grade) the tradition was to put Valentines on the doorsteps of friends, ring the doorbell and run. I can still remember all the excitement.
Love, Gma
Post a Comment