Bryan and Reed went down south for the weekend! They had hoped to do the subway hike but weren't fast enough to get permits. They did the narrows hike on Friday and Angel's Landing and the narrows again on Saturday. Reed was a trooper, didn't lag behind and wasn't afraid of the 900/1200 foot drop offs. He hiked in water and up steep trails. I am so impressed! Of course, the highlight of the weekend was getting to fly home in Uncle Tracy's airplane!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Boys Weekend!
Posted by
Piano Mom
at
7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. My sisters-in-law from NZ are coming over for my 40th (ya, long time from now). They like physical challenges and I thought a hike in the Grand Canyon or Southern Utah somewhere would be great.
I am impressed that Reed is so tough. That's cool that Bryan and Reed can do those kinds of things together...they looked like they both had a good time!
What a cool weekend for Bryan and Reed. I'm sure Bryan loves having his son to hang out with. I'm sure the plane ride was fun. Hopefully it wasn't too scary in that small of a plane.
A friggin airplane! Wow lady, you have the hookups! Now you need to come pick me and the boys up, so we can come visit! Hope you're a good in-law!
And cute pics, seriously Reed is too old!
Post a Comment