YAY!!! 13400 South is pretty much complete...2 lanes in each direction with a turn lane down the middle! Oh what fun it is to drive on that road again!
Bryan and I went to see the movie, "Enchanted" on Friday. I won't speak for Bryan, but I loved it and can't wait to take Rose to see it. (Renee will have to wait until the DVD and I doubt Reed will feel cheated if he doesn't see it.)
This is my last week for piano lessons for a while (yay!), and I'll be busy teaching students their new solos in preparation for Federation; this way I won't be listening to Christmas music when they come back in January! (Would you believe that I actually get tired of listening to "Carol of the Bells" and "O, Holy Night"-the two most popular choices of my students at this time of year?)
Monday, December 10, 2007
Weekend notes
Posted by
Piano Mom
at
2:21 PM