I had to go pick up a few things for the Mia Maid activity tonight and while I was out, I found this:
Every year on Christmas morning, my sisters and I would stand at the bottom of the stairs and wait to hear the bells which signaled that it was okay to come upstairs to tear in to the gifts. When I saw these I just had to have them...they are smaller than the bells that my mom hung on her kitchen wall, but they put a smile in my heart.
Best of all, this year I get to yell, "Wait until you hear the bells." ;)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
A Christmas Memory
Posted by
Piano Mom
at
3:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awesome! We have a set similar to that on the front door. I love bells at Christmastime. It's something you've just got to have.
so funny! I have been thinking about all my Christmas memories this week as well. Funny enough that one didn't come to my mind. Thanks for reminding me!
Loooved the bells! Last year, I just kept yelling up the stairs, not yet! Maybe, I should go purchase some as well, or else I'll just have to let my kids have their first glance without me.
Post a Comment