I know it's been ages since I last blogged. You can find me over on Facebook fairly regularly though. Here's an update on things that have been happening here at our house. Reed spent his 13th birthday at Scout Camp. We gave him a new backpacking back pack which he thought was cool. Rose celebrated her 12th birthday here at home with family and received mostly clothes. We've been busy doing a whole lot of nothing. All 3 kids start school next week and I'm looking forward to some quiet time here at home. I'm taking piano lessons again and am realizing that I still have so much to learn. I've also started teaching again. The summer break was really nice, I must admit. I'm still in the Young Women's program and was recently called as one of three organists as well. I LOVE my YW calling! I currently have a hummingbird stuck in my garage. The silly bird won't fly low enough to escape through the wide open garage door. Renee is worried that he will starve to death. In other news, the hubby and I have purchased our tickets to go to Germany next month! I'm nervous about such a big trip, but really excited as well. I'll try to be better at the blogging thing. Have a great day!
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Always good to get those updates. What's this about taking piano lessons? From whom? Good for you!!! Couldn't be more pleased. Good luck with practicing. That will be the hardest thing to find time for. Excited for the 17th.
Love, Mom
Mom,
I went back to Sandi-I like her, she's not terribly far from here and you aren't home. It's been an eye opening two weeks, but I'm excited.
Glad it was Sandi that you went to but she's pretty pricy, isn't she? She has a lot of knowledge about music. I told you what Joyce DeForest said about her, didn't I? She was in the same MBA program at BYU & said she was the best in the class. You'll learn a lot. Don't forget to amaze yourself!!!
Love you, Mom
I suppose she charges more than others, but not as much as Catherine Thacker :).
Post a Comment