Thursday, August 20, 2009

The War Continues...

Last Wednesday a couple of girls in my ward started a war of fun pranks with me and one other leader. I need some ideas to return fire! HELP!


Day 1: Oreos on my front door that read "heart u".


Day 2: chalk body outlines all over my driveway.





Day 3 (today): balloons taped to the front door.

5 comments:

Jennica said...

I'm on it! I love the whole prank thing, so I'll get back to ya soon!

Lia said...

1. Heart attack - cut out paper hearts and put them everywhere, anyway you want
2. Egg their house - no not real eggs! again paper eggs that look like fried eggs.
3. Good old fashioned toilet paper!

You can thank Jacque for the first two. She came up with those back in Balmoral.

Lara said...

That is so fun! Great to have friends who create fun moments!

Jen said...

Hmmmm...I have seen gummy eggs we could use....where did I see those now??? I'll have to ask the kids...

Tycksen Family said...

TOO FUNNY!! Here's an idea...they have gummy hands, feet, snakes and body parts at Wal-mart right now....I gummy hand in their bed...ummm :)