I think I'm going to have to keep practicing! I couldn't stop myself from backspacing to correct my errors.
74 words
Friday, March 14, 2008
Just for Fun!
Posted by
Piano Mom
at
5:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I'm going to have to keep practicing! I couldn't stop myself from backspacing to correct my errors.
74 words
Posted by
Piano Mom
at
5:14 PM
5 comments:
I got 79. I got nervous towards the end...
What the heck! and you call yourself a piano teacher. You better practice and do it again and redeem yourself. lol
Fun! I got 90. But then typing is what I do all day, you would smoke me on the piano.
This is total competition...I can't stop doing this stupid test. I want to get the highest! I am up to 94 and will post my score later...if I can't get any higher.
You're right Rachel, it's totally addicting! I'm up to 104.
Post a Comment