Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Break

It's been a busy few days here at our house! Thursday, Reed had a Guitar Hero party with several of his friends. There was pizza, soda, candy, popcorn and video games galore. Reed's friend, Cody, came all the way from Arkansas for a visit and has been a constant presence in our home since he arrived...as well as 3 or 4 other boys from the neighborhood. Reed has been in heaven! I have been trying to be the "cool" mom, and just let him and the boys be. (Even though the running in and out of the house has been tough to handle.) Sunday will be a family day, but I'm pretty sure that Monday will be more of the same as it is the last day of our Spring Break. I wonder if I'll survive without totally losing it.

5 comments:

Jennica said...

You are totally the cool mom! I would allow that for like a day, but I don't think I could handle it much after that. The going in and out of the house constantly, with Carter chasing after while whining because he couldn't go with, Carter's crying because they would definitely wake him up from his nap, and just all the loudness of it all. I'm quite impressed lady. Just think only 1 more day, and that's it! Then it'll be Ashlyn's turn.

Jennica said...

k I suck, I just realized I did a no no, but I can't fix it. You'll have to delete my comment. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a crazy time. I can only imagine what my house is going to be like in a few years. Does anyone else in our little family have a blog? It has been nice to see what you guys are up to.

Rachel said...

If anyone can survive boys running in and out...it would be you! You are a very cool mom!!!

Piano Mom said...

Hi Angie! No, I don't think anyone else in the family has a blog. Maybe we could put some pressure on others to join the fray!